Built-in 700 Series 44 RB BBQ with Dual Infrared Rear Burners – Natural Gas
A real gem for your outdoor kitchen. This BBQ will allow you to cook like a pro!
Only 1 left in stock
With its high-quality marine grade stainless steel construction and its thick 9 mm cooking grids made of the same stainless steel, the Built-In 700 series 44” Gas BBQ with Dual Rear Infrared Burners will be the jewel of your outdoor kitchen. Whether you want to use the heat from the two rear infrared burners to cook food over high heat or to slowly cook it on the spit, you will be able to do as you please without any problem. In fact, thanks to its built-in storage space, you can even always have your rotisserie kit right at your fingertips.
The large cooking surface of this BBQ will allow you to cook up to 46 burgers in a short time. Indeed, this BBQ is equipped with the instant JETFIRE™ ignition system, which, using a jet of flame, ignites each gas burner and ensures that they all start quickly. If a burner goes out or does not light, there is no need to panic: the cross-lighting brackets will automatically ignite the adjacent burners. Made of premium quality stainless steel, the burners in this appliance truly have proven performance and longevity.
Whether it is because of its WAVE™ cooking grids, its NIGHT LIGHT™ control knobs with Safety Glow function, its integrated trim or its other characteristics, this BBQ will certainly seduce and amaze you.
- High-quality Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- Thick 9 mm Cooking Grids designed with the same Stainless Steel
- Dual Infrared Rear Rotisserie Burners
- Stainless Steel Iconic Wave™ Cooking Grids
- Instant JETFIRE™ Ignition
- NIGHT LIGHT™ Knobs With SAFETYGLOW
- Integrated Storage For Rotisserie Kit
- Cross Lighting Burner
- Premium Quality Stainless Steel Burners
- Two-position Warming Rack
- Dual-level Stainless Steel Sear Plates
- ACCU-PROBE™ Temperature Gauge
- Cooking Area: 41.5 x 18″ (46 burgers)
- Height: 24.10″ (61.20 cm)
- Height (Open Lid): 33.75″ (85.80 cm)
- Width: 45.50″ (115.60 cm)
- Depth: 27.60″ (70.10 cm)
- BTU: 108,000