Weber butcher paper
Wrapping meats in Weber’s butcher paper (which is uncoated, unwaxed, and unbleached) towards the end of their smoking process allows them to retain more moisture.
By retaining more moisture, the meats become very tender, juicy, and flavorful.
Also, the imagery of Weber Kettle BBQs stamped over the paper is printed with food-grade ink and makes this paper a fun way to spice up meal presentations and gift wrapping. “- FDA compliant, food-grade butcher paper with food-grade ink, safe to be used on food
– Unwaxed, uncoated, and unbleached for food safety
– Made from 100% natural base virgin pulp
– Ideal when smoking meats, for serving food, or even for wrapping presents” “Technical specifications:
– Out of carton dimensions: 3.13 (height) x 18 (widht) x 3.13 (depht) inches
– Individual carton dimensions: 4 (height) x 19.13 (width) x 3.82 (depht) inches
– Dimensions: 18 inches x 150 feet (45.72 centimeters x 45.72 meters)”