Warm Smoked Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Posted on January 24, 2022
This recipe is one of my favorites because it’s really easy to make and because all your guests (or all members of your family) are guaranteed to love it!
Anyone can easily make this recipe at home, so here’s how to make my killer dip :
- 10’’ cast iron skillet
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 chopped spinach
- 1 cup labneh cheese
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 cup mozzarella
- Drizzle of olive oil
- House of BBQ Experts Booster, to taste
- 4 bacon slices (optional)
- House of BBQ Experts Tex Max Spice Mix and Rub, to taste (optional)
- Preheat the Grill to 400°F.
- Use a knife to chop the artichoke hearts and transfer them to a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl, except for the bacon slices (if you choose to include them), and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cast iron skillet and place it on the grill in the indirect cooking zone. Let the dip mixture cook for about 30 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- While the dip is cooking, lay the bacon slices on the grill in the indirect cooking zone or over the pan, so that all the bacon fat drips down into the mixture, and allow them to crisp up (optional).
- When the bacon slices are ready, chop them up and either sprinkle them on top of the dip or mix them in (optional).
- To give the dip even more flavor, sprinkle the Tex-Max Spice Mix on top (optional).
- Serve the dip with toasted whole wheat tortilla wedges and raw vegetables.