How to grill the perfect steak
Are you looking to grill the perfect steak? Of course you are! Luckily, our company was founded by a pair of brothers who happen to be experts in BBQ culture.
Cooking the perfect steak isn’t exactly rocket science, but too many people may think they can’t do it. Or they think because they haven’t had much luck in the past, they’ll never be able to nail that perfect steak. Well, we’re here to tell you you definitely can if you follow our instructions!
The only thing we ask is that you reach out to us after with a pic of that amazing grilled steak.
Here’s a simply, quick and efficient way to grill the perfect steak:
- Your favourite cut of steak (with plenty of marbling for a better flavour)
- House of BBQ experts Argentina spice blend
Instructions: The perfect steak
- Take the steak out of the fridge about an hour before grilling.
- Coat the meat with the House of BBQ experts Argentina spice blend.
- Sear the steak on high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side, depending on meat
- Finish cooking the steak using indirect grilling.
- For medium rare doneness, the internal temperature should reach 125°F
- Wrap the steak in foil and let it rest 3 to 5 minutes before serving
Our House of BBQ Experts tip
Use a charcoal BBQ for optimal taste. One classic, durable, value-packed grill that we can suggest to any beginner or expert grillmaster would be the Weber Master Touch kettle-style grill. Still a go-to grill all these years later, and still with an affordable price, this BBQ will do wonders for your steaks!
Want to check out a wide variety of premium BBQs, tools and accessories? Head over the the House of BBQ Experts for all your BBQing needs!
Prefer to shop in French? Rendez-vous sur notre site web BBQ Quebec pour magasiner tout ce dont vous avez besoin!