Hot Buttered Rum
Posted on November 23, 2022
When you feel like drinking something hot, but you want something different than the usual coffee, tea or hot chocolate, sometimes you don’t know what to make…
BUT! That problem will become a thing of the past because I’m giving you my recipe for hot buttered rum.
(If you’re grilling in the winter or late at night, this is a great drink to have on hand to stay hydrated.)
Let’s get started! (You’ll see, it’s super easy and quick to make)
● ¾ cup hot water
● 1 pinch House of BBQ Experts Cake Spice Mix and Rub
● 1 tsp. brown sugar
● 1 tbsp. butter
● ¼ cup amber rum
- Preheat the grill to 400°F.
- Pour water into a pot and bring it to a boil on the grill.
- Meanwhile, combine the cake spice mix, brown sugar, butter and rum in a glass (or large Mason
- When the water is hot (not boiling), add it to the glass, then stir the mixture until it has a uniform
consistency and the butter is completely melted.
- Serve and enjoy!