Healthy spicy falafel recipe
- Can of chickpeas
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small red onion
- 3 teaspoons of flour
- The juice of half a lemon
- Coriander to taste
- Parsley to taste
- 2 teaspoons House of BBQ Experts Tex Max Spices
1. Put the drained chickpeas in the container of your food processor.
2. Chop the garlic and onion to add them to the chickpeas.
3. Mix everything for a few seconds and then add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Re-mix for a few more seconds. *Please note that the texture should not be smooth! *
5. Form about 12 falafels and cook them in indirect cooking at 400°F for about 20 minutes.
6. Serve on a pita with humus, fresh vegetables and sesame butter or even on a couscous salad!
Want to check out a wide variety of premium BBQs, tools and accessories? Head over the the House of BBQ Experts for all your BBQing needs!
Prefer to shop in French? Rendez-vous sur notre site web BBQ Quebec pour magasiner tout ce dont vous avez besoin!